Concord Engineering differentiates itself in the transportation engineering industry by continuously delivering excellence to our clients. We do this by hiring exceptional people. Our employees are talented, creative, customer focused and passionate about what they do. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment and are excited about being part of some of the best traffic and transportation projects in the Seattle area, consider a career at Concord Engineering.
Below is a list of our currently open positions. If you don’t see a position for you, but are still interested in joining our team please contact us today!
Traffic Engineer (5-10 Years Experience)
We are seeking a highly motivated Traffic Engineer with 5-10 years of industry experience to join our dynamic team. This candidate will both oversee the quality of project deliverables and perform technical work for a wide range of projects, including traffic operations analysis, multimodal corridor studies, and traffic design.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing complex traffic operations, analysis and planning projects both individually and as part of a team
- Mentoring of junior staff to enhance their skills and advance their professional growth
- Leading and performing multimodal operational analysis, signal timing optimization, and feasibility studies using a wide range of traffic simulation software packages
- Preparing reports and presenting results to clients and stakeholder groups
- Writing proposals and supporting marketing efforts to win new work
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering or Transportation Planning.
- 5-10 years of experience in the transportation engineering industry, including operational analysis of arterial networks and corridor signal synchronization/timing
- PE license required, PTOE certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience with a wide range of traffic operational software, such as Synchro, Vissim, Visum, EMME, SIDRA.
- Experience with GIS / CAD a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- An attitude and commitment to providing our clients with excellent customer service
Concord offers a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes medical, dental, disability and a company sponsored 401K plan.